Tower in the historic centre of Castiglione della Valle (PG)
Municipality of Marsciano
The tower is part of the most ancient area, recently renovated, of the small Medieval town Castiglione della Valle. At the beginning, the town, also known as the big castle, had 6 towers, 3 of which still standing, 2 on the town walls and this one in the historic centre.
At the base of the tower are the traditional medieval buttresses, dating back to 1100. The roof, which has been renovated in modern times, has a pitched roof made of wooden beams and bent tiles. One of the pitches has fallen. A terrace can be built.
The tower has three floors, each with an area of 40 sqm.
The ground floor has the entrance on the square. From here, a stone staircase leads to the first floor. Then a wooden indoor staircase on the first floor leads to the last level.
On the first floor there is a big fireplace.
Area: smq 40 X 3 = sqm 120
Price: € 85.000,00
The whole building needs to be renovated.
Castiglione della Valle is located on a 212 m high hill and dominates the green Nestore valley. It is 8 km from the Lake Trasimeno, 14 km from Perugia, 25 km from Todi, 30 km from Chiusi and 140 km from Rome.
Perugia is connected to Castiglione della Valle by two important roads, Settevalli road and Pievaiola road.
- Tipologia visionabile: Palaces
- Località: Castiglione della Valle (PG)
- Price: €85.000
- Contract: Sale
- Ad code: 902
- Location: Castiglione della Valle (PG)
- Area (sqm): 120
- Performance index (epi): 175,00