The building is located in the historic centre, recently renovated, of this small Medieval town. It is 8 km from the Lake Trasimeno, 14 km from Perugia, 25 km from Todi and 30 km from Chiusi.
It is connected to Perugia by two important roads, Pievaiola and Settevalli, which lead to the industrial area of Perugia, the Perugina confectionary company and the Silvestrini Hospital. The building has three floors and a mansard, which can be converted into a very small flat or terrace. In front of the main entrance there is a small 20 sqm garden, while the first floor has a terrace. The palace is also composed of a 600 sqm orchard (not included in the price) located opposite the building. The palace has entrances on three sides, soo it could be easily divided in many houses. It is possible to use houses for business purpose too. This traditional stone building is the biggest and most important of the whole town. However, it needs to be renovated. The local authorities are very helpful and cooperative during the renovation works.Price: € 280.000,00 – orchard and mansard are not included.
- 150 sqm ground floor + 20 sqm garden;
- 135 sqm first floor + 15 sqm terrace + big room, leading directly to both the street and the rest of the house, which can also be used as an office or a commercial premise;
- 170 sqm second floor
- 170 sqmmansard with high ceilings;
- 600 sqm orchard.
409 sqm total indoor area + 170 sqm mansard + 15 sqm terrace + 20 sqm garden + 600 sqmorchard.
- Tipologia visionabile: Palaces
- Località: Castiglione della Valle (PG)
- Price: €280.000
- Contract: Sale
- Ad code: 901
- Location: Castiglione della Valle (PG)
- Area (sqm): 490
- Garden (sqm): 20
- Performance index (epi): 175,00